lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP and ISR

From: kernel
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP and ISR
Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 07:22:45 -0700 (MST)

Hello!
Can you clear, may I use LwIP (1.4.1) with ISR?
I have an ARM CPU with no RTOS. I receive packets by polling and make calls
to sys_check_timeouts (what handles arp and sntp) in while(1) in main(). So
both of it may be interrupted by timers with udp_send, tcp_write and bunch
of concomitant functions.
Of course I use LWIP_ALLOW_MEM_FREE_FROM_OTHER_CONTEXT 1 and use
SYS_ARCH_PROTECT/SYS_ARCH_UNPROTECT as disable/enable interrupts. Is it
enough or I'm totally wrong when trying to use lwip in such a way?

P.S. lwipopts.h: