lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP RAW - Low throughput during first few seconds

From: Nenad Pekez
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP RAW - Low throughput during first few seconds
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 13:03:20 +0200

It turns out I made conclusion too soon...

The 5 seconds problem still exists but is quite rare (1 in 20 iperf client executions). Also, new problem is introduced - sometimes I also get connection timeout. I forgot to mention that Ethernet (emacps) Xilinx drivers were also updated to latest version (when we updated lwip to 2.0.2), and it is noticed that in combination lwip2.0.2. with older emacps version this connection fails are much often (it is not possible to make 2 consecutive connections). It seems this is a problem with Xilinx drivers, so it doesn't concern the lwip 2.0.2.  I will try to see what is happening inside those drivers and eventually write to Xilinx support.

Thank you anyways,
Nenad