lwip-users

[lwip-users] Weird UDP packet loss

From: ismailfatih
Subject: [lwip-users] Weird UDP packet loss
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2018 01:43:16 -0700 (MST)

Hi, im using stm32f7+ freertos+lwip (raw api). My system handles web server
(httpd) and udp data communication (receive callback based). My frame length
is 572 bytes and my FPS is 40 (22880 bytes/sec) at start. When i increase
the package number to 8 times (8*572*40 = 183040 bytes/sec) it drops a lots
of udp packages.(Especially dropping starts after 6 times =
6*572*40=137kbits) The weird thing is: if i decrease it to 22880 bytes/sec
again it cant returns the normal situation it still drops. I have to reset
it for normal again. Im not expert lwip so i think there is a problem about
buffers etc.. Is there any specs that causes this situation ?  I need an
advice.
<http://lwip.100.n7.nabble.com/file/t2091/cubemx_udp_drop.png>