lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Can't compile unix unit tests using Cmake

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Can't compile unix unit tests using Cmake
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 09:39:03 +0200

No, I having problems with that on Kubuntu 18.4, too. I'll disable the offending compiler flags to avoid problems in 2.1 release.

Dirk

On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 9:55 AM Joan Lledó <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I tried to compile the unix unit tests in debian stable and ubuntu
18.04 and in both cases I found that liblwipcore.a and
liblwipallapps.a are built correctly but trying to link lwip_unittests
fails with hundreds of "undefined reference" messages like these:

[100%] Linking C executable lwip_unittests
CMakeFiles/lwip_unittests.dir/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c.o: In fu
nction `create_suite':
/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c:34: undefined reference to `__ubsan_h
andle_type_mismatch'
/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c:34: undefined reference to `__asan_re
port_load8'
/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c:34: undefined reference to `__ubsan_h
andle_type_mismatch'
/home/lwip/lwip/test/unit/lwip_unittests.c:34: undefined reference to `__asan_re
port_load8'

Trying with just "make check" works fine.
These are the steps I follow:

1 cd ports/unix/check/
2 mkdir build
3 cd build
4 cmake ..
5 make

I'm totally new to Cmake, am I doing something wrong?