lwip-users

[lwip-users] Pbuf Assert

From: Greenwood, Gregory A.
Subject: [lwip-users] Pbuf Assert
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 01:53:37 +0000

I cannot figure out why I am getting an Assert in pbuf.c at line 747:
    LWIP_ASSERT("pbuf_free: p->ref > 0", p->ref > 0);
I know the obvious answer, in the p->ref cannot be 0.
The problem is that I cannot tell what would cause p->ref to be 0.
And this is occurring in a while loop that depends on p != NULL.
I am using the LWIP that comes from CubeMX for STM32H7.
LWIP version 2.0.3.

Greg Greenwood | Leidos
Sr. Engineer | Security and Transportation Technology
phone: 858.826.6753
address@hidden leidos.com/engineering

This email and any attachments to it are intended only for the identified recipients. It may contain proprietary or otherwise legally protected information of Leidos. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete or otherwise destroy the email and all attachments immediately.