lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] UDP and Raw API, lwip running with RTOS

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] UDP and Raw API, lwip running with RTOS
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 11:15:23 +0200

zulu4711 wrote:
> Simon,
> Sorry for that !
> My "everyday" reading of lwip topics is done on nabble, hence I did the
> question there.

There's no problem in using nabble, you just have to make sure the result
is readable by everyone reading the list, not only by nabble users.
If you want a response, that is... ;-)

> Anyway, here is the original question, Hope it is readable now.

Yes, it is readable now.

I think your example looks correct. You might want to try the new hook
LWIP_ASSERT_CORE_LOCKED() that checks for correct threading (added with
2.1.0).

Simon