lwip-users

[lwip-users] Custom placement of memp_pools[] array

From: uaz
Subject: [lwip-users] Custom placement of memp_pools[] array
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 20:03:12 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

I'm currently running lwip v2.0.3 on LPC4357 platform.
I have some issue with pbuf mem_alloc(), which I believe is fragmentation
issue because after several packet transfers, I'm unable to allocate pbuf
anymore.

Right now I'm switching to custom memory pool approach, but I'm consuming
more SRAM than available, thus the project is not compiling.

Is there any way to manually place memory pool to a certain address?

Thanks,
UAZ