lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PPPos problem LWIP2.1

From: Patrick Klos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PPPos problem LWIP2.1
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 15:04:46 -0500

On 12/14/2018 2:49 PM, arsz6733 wrote:
Hey Patrik
Thank you for your response
No I just use polling in the thread the same as when I communicate with GSM
modem in at command mode!

What baud rate are you trying to use?  Modem commands are usually a lot smaller than PPP packets tend to be.  I doubt you could poll the serial port fast enough depending on your baud rate and what else is going on in your system?

So how should it look like?

Why do you present those bytes to LwIP when you have collected 32 of them?  (i.e. where did that number come from?)  It looks (to me) like you've received 16 bytes, then lost a bunch, then received 16 more bytes, then lost a bunch more.  Do you wait until you have 32 bytes?  Or do you always have 32 bytes in the receive buffer when you poll??

Patrick Klos
Klos Technologies, Inc.