lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Socket API: Only six connections getting Accepted

From: Jens Nielsen
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Socket API: Only six connections getting Accepted
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 11:44:17 +0100

On 2019-01-27 11:18, saad saeed wrote:
Hello Joseph,
I have tried doing this but still no progress. The problem remain the same and I remain clueless whats wrong here.
I am attaching for you to have look. Also, the lwip version I am using is 2.1.0.

Why are you sharing opt.h? Did you make changes there?

Why are you using #ifndef in lwipopts.h? Are you setting any of those options elsewhere?

You said you get "probably around 7 or 6" connections accepted, which is it? 7 or 6? You should provide accurate information if you want help

You most probably have a lack of some resource in your system, it is much easier for you to debug and track down what it is rather than having anyone else read through all the options and figure out what it is (at least I won't)

BR /Jens