lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP Connection Initiation Issue

From: M S ARUL
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP Connection Initiation Issue
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 16:02:30 +0530

Hello All,
     I`m using lwIP with embOS in SAMA5D3 Controller. Ping is working fine. I`m able to create TCP server on target and able to connect from PC ( Client ) and is able to communicate ( send & receive ), target is responding. But If I try to initiate connection from target ( configured as client ) to PC ( server ), it is not sending SYN packet, it transmits ARP and gets the response from PC ( ARP ) response but after that it`s not sending SYN. It would be helpful if you could help me to find out the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
ARUL PRAKASH M