lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Two ethernet port with one mac address

From: borkhuis
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Two ethernet port with one mac address
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2019 06:50:56 -0700 (MST)

Looking at your setup, the switch might be blocking your transfers, as it
sees the same MAC address on 2 ports. Connecting two ports with the same MAC
address and/or the same IP address to a network is always a bad idea, as you
don't know what might be happening.

Is the PHY connected to two separate network ports, or is it a 2-port switch
connected to one network port of your processor?

Regards,
Johan

vrnud wrote