lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Memory error after certain number of connect/disconnect

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Memory error after certain number of connect/disconnects.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 20:04:34 +0100

Am 27.03.2019 um 17:02 schrieb sarp:
Dear members,

I have a TCP client using raw API which switches connection between servers
after data transmission.

Scenario Loop:

Connect to 1st server.
Transmit data.
Disconnect.
.
.
Connect to nth Server.
Transmit data.
Disconnect.

Go to First connection again...

Although using the documentation well (creating the control blocks in the
correct manner and destroying them properly), I get memory error after
certain number of connect/disconnects..

I'm afraid you'll have to be a *little* more precise here if you
actually want an answer: What kind of error, where, when, etc. - try to
be as precise as you can get while staying as short as you can.

Regards,
Simon

What is the reason of having memory error if the control blocks are created
and destroyed equally?

*Is the problem about having the time duration low between new
connection/disconnection?

*I am sure that the number of creation and destroying of the buffers and
control bloks are the same.

-Is there a disconnection timeout to clear memory out?

Any help is appreciated..
Kind Regards