lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Question about LWIP and ESP8266 as UART-WiFi Bridge

From: Flavio Castro Alves Filho
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Question about LWIP and ESP8266 as UART-WiFi Bridge
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:14:31 -0300

Hello Amr,

Thank you for your response.

In my case, I already have a hardware, and I cannot change it. And it
uses the ESP8266 just for WiFi communication.

At first, I do not intend to change the WiFi module firmware. But I am
convinced that I will have to do that.

I believe that it is not a feature for the LWIP (at least, for now).

Best regards,

Flavio