lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_active_pcbs got corrupted in LwIP 2.0.3

From: Yasir Arafat
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_active_pcbs got corrupted in LwIP 2.0.3
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 04:50:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi, Thank for reply.
But still I am facing problem.
Basically my implemented based on the example provided by ST-
1. 'ethernet_input' thread take data from Ethernet driver and pass to
'tcpip_input' . Which then passes data
    to 'tcpip_thread' through message(mail box).
2. 'tcpip_thread' take input data through mail box and call all raw api (as
I am running httpd.c server).

No other threads are using RAW api directly.
I tried core locking as you suggested , performance gets better in term of
tcp_active_pcb corruption. But still some time while client Established if
we restart controller it got tcp_active_pcb corrupted.
I don't want to core lock because of there would be chances of priority
inversion.
Both thread has the same priority.

Thanks for the help.