lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_poll

From: vrnud
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_poll
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2019 21:07:34 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

1) I am facing problem in sntp communication.

LWIP_TCPIP_TIMEOUT 1
tcpip_timeout(5000,tcp_timeout_handler,NULL); is called from
tcp_echoserver_init.

so my tcp_echoserver_poll is get called and i take the decision in function
for
closing of the tcp connection.(close the connection in case of link is not
lost.)

for the above mention scenario my sntp communication stops.
Only single query-response is workd after power up.
I have kept
SNTP_UPDATE_DELAY to 16000

I figure out which is mention belowed *but dont know the reason why ?*
If i remove( or comment) the tcpip_timeout(5000,tcp_timeout_handler,NULL);
function in tcp_echoserver_init();my sntp communication is working as
desired.
but then tcp_echoserver_poll is not getting called.

So i think i was not using the tcp_poll function as it should be.

2) Kindly also guide on below point.
How tcp connection gets close?

Regards,
Vrund