lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Two ethernet port with one mac address

From: tomek wilkxt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Two ethernet port with one mac address
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 22:00:34 +0200

Hi

I'm trying to make STM32F407VET6 work with KSZ8863 but no hope. I even can
not do a simple ping :(.
Could you show me how to connect STM32 <=> KSZ? It make me so confused. I
have a lot questions.
Which mode I shoud use between STM32 MAC and KSZ PHY? RMII or MII.

RMII use less pin,  but stm32 my work with MII it RMII.

Do I have to config anything (hardware pin/software register)????

In STM32 set Ethernet pin to work with MII or RMII mode, it is depend how you connect KSZ with STM. Do you connect MDIO interface? You must sets registers
in KSZ to work with MII or RMII mode.

You must sets register to enable Ethernet on proper mode RMII od MII

ST have examples stm32f4 work with LWIP.