lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Delay in web page loading on v1.4.2

From: Trampas Stern
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Delay in web page loading on v1.4.2
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 08:03:38 -0400

What processor are you using?

I had a problem with slow delay loading and found that the Atmel's example driver for the GMAC was using DMA to transfer data and then polling the SRAM DMA location to see when transfer was done. The issue was that if I turned the data cache on in the processor it would cache the SRAM data and then cause weird slow or non responsive behavior.   For the moment I have data cache off but will have to rewrite the drivers to use interrupts eventually.

Trampas