lwip-users

[lwip-users] Setting the IP_DF flag on my UDP socket not working

From: jill_adelstein
Subject: [lwip-users] Setting the IP_DF flag on my UDP socket not working
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 18:10:32 -0600

Hello,
I am working on an application where I am streaming data over UDP using lwip sendto().I am trying to set the don't fragment flag on my UDP socket as follows:

int enable = 1;
setsockopt(sock, SOL_SOCKET, IP_DF, reinterpret_cast<const void *>(&enable), static_cast<socklen_t>(sizeof enable));

When I look at my Wireshark capture, however, I see that the Don't fragment Flag is "Not set". Am I doing something wrong?  I am using a Xilinx zynq 7000 Ultrascale plus with the FreeRTOS bsp.
Thanks.
Jill
Jill Adelstein | Firmware Engineer | MeterSystems R&D - Boise
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Inc.
2350 NE Hopkins Court | Pullman, WA 99163 | 509.334.4917 | address@hidden
SEL: www.selinc.com