lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bug in invalidate_cpu_cache() usage

From: Dirk Ziegelmeier
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bug in invalidate_cpu_cache() usage
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 09:08:55 +0100

It's in the zero-copy example.

Of course your DMA buffers need to be cacheline-aligned, that's why the example uses custom pbufs, there should also not be any data/variables between the DMA buffers. And your invalidate() function needs to match addresses to cache lines.  But all this is out of scope of lwIP, it's a "private secret" of the ethernet driver.

Dirk

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 9:02 AM goldsimon <address@hidden> wrote:

Am 2. November 2019 00:34:41 MEZ schrieb Toshiyasu Morita <address@hidden>:
>I was looking through the lwip and I found some obvious problems in the
>way
>invalidate_cpu_cache() is used.

That function does not exist in lwIP.  You're probably using some vendor version?

Regards,
Simon