lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Minimal RAW TCP Client

From: Jamie
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Minimal RAW TCP Client
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 05:45:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Lee,

Thanks for your response (I've copied and pasted it below to ensure it's
part of this thread moving forward).

I was able to follow along with your code, thank you for sharing it.

At this stage it would be particularly helpful if anyone had any specific
lwIP code or advice as to how I should proceed. I will play with some
polling-based connection attempt approaches (using Lee's input as a
reference), but any additional guidance in the meantime would be greatly
appreciated!