lwip-users

[lwip-users] fragmentation failure with stm32 if length > 1704

From: Ranran
Subject: [lwip-users] fragmentation failure with stm32 if length > 1704
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:55:03 +0200

Hello,

I use a simple echo udp example for STM32 Hal , with stm32h743 EVAL.
I encounter exception (it shows as unaligned exception, but the
address is not anything we allocated.

This failure happen if I increase the packet size from 1704 to 1744 !

tcip_thread->tcip_timeouts_mbox_fetch->sys_check_timeouts->lwip_cyclic_timer->ip_reass_timr->ip_reass_free_complete_datagram
exception error of type unaligned access.

I tried to increase various  size in lwipopts.h but nothing helps.

Is it stm32 issue ?
Any idea ?

Thanks,
ranran