lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] httpd POST gets stuck after few requests

From: Adam Baron
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] httpd POST gets stuck after few requests
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 17:05:07 +0100

OK, so my lwip gets stuck exactly after 16 POSTs.

Maybe the POST is not freeing PCB, or other structures properly.

And I have overridden these out of default:
#define MEMP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT (LWIP_NUM_SYS_TIMEOUT_INTERNAL + 3)
#define MEMP_NUM_UDP_PCB 6
#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB 6
#define MEMP_NUM_TCP_PCB_LISTEN 10
#define MEMP_NUM_PBUF 20
#define MEMP_NUM_RAW_PCB 6
// Maximum segment size
#define TCP_MSS 1024
// Number of rx pbufs to enqueue to parse an incoming request (up to the first newline)
#define LWIP_HTTPD_REQ_QUEUELEN 7

Adam