lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] httpd POST gets stuck after few requests

From: Adam Baron
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] httpd POST gets stuck after few requests
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 17:46:14 +0100

I followed the contrib-2.1.0/examples/httpd/post_example/post_example.c, I did not notice any free of pbuf there.

I guess if application is responsible for pbuf free then only httpd_post_receive_data() is candidate as it has pointer to data pbuf as parameter?

út 4. 2. 2020 v 17:36 odesílatel goldsimon <address@hidden> napsal:

Adam Baron wrote:
>I did search of POST related problems sorted by date. I will do so
>again.
>
>PBUF_POOL_SIZE is affecting number of POST I can do directly. That is,
>can do as many posts as PBUF_POOL_SIZE is defined.

I think the user reporting this last time,did not free the pbuf passed to the post start callback, but I could remember wrong...

Regards,
Simon