lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] 802.1D bridge

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] 802.1D bridge
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 10:02:44 +0100

Am 27.02.2020 um 22:05 schrieb SimonW:
> Yup - bridge is what i want. I want to form a number of IoT nodes that are on
> a mixture of 10/100 wired ethernet and b/g/n/ac WiFi into a single sub-net.

OK. So have you just tested it? It's really not that hard. Just
netif_add() your port netifs without IPs and then netif_add() the bridge
netif just like you would add a normal netif (with IPs etc.).

The bridge netif is then the only netif with IP settings, the port
netifs are just used by the bridge netifs for sending and receiving.

Regards,
Simon