lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] very poor performance of httpd

From: Felix Frey
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] very poor performance of httpd
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 16:17:23 +0200

On further investigation on this, I've found an interesting fact.
Any changes in the lwip's configuration didn't cause a change, however,
when I enabled MEMP_DEBUG the problem was gone, no more of this strange
"Trying to send 0 bytes" occurencies and the httpd responded fast and as
expected.
Of course this isn't a real solution because lwip generates lots of messages
when memp_debug is enabled. Anyway, it seems the problem is not inside the
httpd but maybe deeper.
I really appreciate if anybody has an idea what could be the relation.

Felix