lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Assertion "pcb->snd_queuelen >= pbuf_clen(next->p)" fai

From: Tomas Mudrunka
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Assertion "pcb->snd_queuelen >= pbuf_clen(next->p)" failed after TCP handshake
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 13:30:16 +0200

Can somebody please explain what exactly the assertion means?
I don't know where to start with investigation.

Assertion "pcb->snd_queuelen >= pbuf_clen(next->p)" FAILED

I tried to set CONFIG_FREERTOS_UNICORE=y to make sure it's not
caused by some data race between two cores, but it didn't helped.

Also here is screenshot from the WireShark if it does help:
https://i.imgur.com/tKSAkl0.png

192.168.48.10 is my Linux laptop
192.168.48.70 is ESP32 with LWIP running my netif driver

You can see the pings are working and TCP handshake starts,
but during the last received ACK the LWIP crashes and then
it's just retransmissions...