lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV don't give a damn?

From: Carl Reimann
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV don't give a damn?
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 18:47:50 +0000 (GMT)

By the way, two things. Capital letters are available (unless there's
something I'm missing on that point). For example, Q quits unconditionally
while q asks for confirmation. Presently c sends comments to a properly
configured lynx rev line. We could make C guess at email addresses to use.

Two, not using preformatted text would allow the commenter to say
something positive. People making good pages need to be encouraged lest
they fall prey to the scourge.

Carl

;
;