lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx2-6RP-color bug ?

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx2-6RP-color bug ?
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 96 21:57:00 +0800

Rob Partington - Admin <address@hidden> wrote:

 R(> It's the "parse_userstyles call being in the wrong place" bug.  I
Nifty monikers we use here ;)

 R(> posted a patch for this to the list a couple of days back.  I'll update
 R(> the patches on the website today.
Great. Speaking of websites, if you guys are interested in a Malaysian
mirror, I may be able to provide it off http://www.cyberhq.net.my. (tho' I'm
very lazy and I would require that whoever maintains the mirrors be it a bot
or human to do all the work :-)

How do the FreeBSD fellas do their mirroring ? I think it might also be
possible to redirect my.lynx.browser.org, for example, to another site such
as http://www.cyberhq.net.my/lynx/...

 R(> I'm going to add support for <FONT COLOR> sometime this week if I get
 R(> chance (and can think of a sensible way to do it).
Great, will be looking out for it...

---
 John Lim Eng Hooi [CoSysOp, Cyber City BBS +603-7587400] * Lynx rules !
 Email address@hidden Web [http://www.cyberhq.net.my/johnlim]
 [ Moving fast is not the same as going somewhere. ]

;
;