lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV link error on Solaris

From: Tom Hall
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV link error on Solaris
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 11:52:11 -0700 (MST)

> > It compiled on SunOS 4.3 just fine, but on Solaris, it gets
> > all the way through and then says:<snip>
>
> Which version of solaris? (ie, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5)

Well, uname -r says 5.4.
While trying to find something to tell me a "Solaris version",
I stumbled on "elf_version", so I added -lelf to the solaris2
rule in the top-level Makefile, but it still fails the same way.

--
Tom Hall, MS 4260 (303)-673-5907 |
StorageTek                       | When I go slow, I go faster.

;
;