lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx PROBLEMS file update

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx PROBLEMS file update
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 00:47:08 +0100 (MET)

This is my first Lynx patch - a very good one, if you consider that I
don't know any C. :-)

Hynek

*** PROBLEMS.orig       Tue Oct 29 00:39:54 1996
--- PROBLEMS    Tue Oct 29 00:40:59 1996
***************
*** 16,21 ****
      resizeable terminals are not that common.  On some systems
      (i.e. HP/UX) terminal resizing does not work at all.
      You can reload documents to the current window size with CTRL-R
+     By the way, slang versions don't seem to have this problem.

      On a Sun system, the message:
          "Alert!:  Unable to connect to remote host"

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden

;