lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV using mail feature

From: Tom D. Baccanti
Subject: LYNX-DEV using mail feature
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 1996 05:37:16 +0800

I am a blind user of lynx and have a problem.  My internet
provider is not trying to fix our lynx problems and I need to
help them out a little.

We are using a version of unix called "sco".  We are running a
version of lynx called the development version.  This is what
they say the only one that will run properly on our unix.

problem is this:  when at web sites and using the mail to
feature I write my message and prepare to send and it bounces
and puts the message in a file on my shell account called
dead.letter.  The error message is something about no recipient
specified.

I need help for these guys and I also need to get this fixed so
myself and 20 other blind users can access the WWW.

Thanks,

Tom Baccanti
address@hidden

the guys who are having trouble: address@hidden