lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Lynx Impaired Site

From: Christopher R. Maden
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Impaired Site
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 16:01:22 GMT

I went to <URL:http://www.msnbc.com/specials/election/whitehouse.asp>
to check out the returns.  I saw a refresh tag AND NOTHING ELSE.

These bozos, who want to be the primary source for news on the Web,
can't figure out valid comment syntax.  I'll just get my news
elsewhere, thanks...

-Chris
--
<!NOTATION SGML.Geek PUBLIC "-//GCA//NOTATION SGML Geek//EN">
<!ENTITY crism PUBLIC "-//EBT//NONSGML Christopher R. Maden//EN" SYSTEM