lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV HotWired questions - what makes it tick

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV HotWired questions - what makes it tick
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 10:25:17 -0500 (EST)

Rob:

Here is roughly the interview notes I submitted to the authors of
the soon-to-be-released book on Virtual Teams.  It bears on some
of the HotWired issues, naturally.

I think that you do want to convey to your HotWired contact that
Lynx-dev is written up in that book.  Increases our likelihood that
HotWired will cover us.

This material is nothing like what wound up in the book text, so I
don't think that I am injuring the authors by releasing this material
[that is _mine_] now.  You may abridge and use any of it that isn't
corrected by a comments from the list.

Al Gilman