lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-6mods 11/29

From: Hiram Lester, Jr.
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx 2-6mods 11/29
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1996 03:18:50 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 30 Nov 1996, Ismael Cordeiro wrote:

> When compiling Lynx 2-6 with the 11/29 version of lynx2-6mods in Solaris 2.5
> I got this (the 11/28 version compiled fine):
>
> gcc -O -DFANCY_CURSES -DUNIX -DSVR4 -DSOLARIS2 -DCURS_PERFORMANCE
> -DUTMPX_FOR_UTMP -DUSE_DIRENT -DLOCALE -DHAVE_TERMIOS_H
> -I../WWW/Library/Implementation -DDIRED_SUPPORT -DOK_TAR -DOK_ZIP -DOK_GZIP
> -DOK_UUDECODE -DOK_OVERRIDE -DOK_PERMIT -I.. -c LYMainLoop.c

Ja, should be fixed in the composite set later tonight... Fote added a
line to a for statement and forgot to add braces, but since the whole
thing was in a an #ifdef DIRED, it would compile fine on VMS... :)

Well, I got it to compile, but I can't connect anywhere, and even -book is
trying to connect to the default startfile, so I'm gonna try a make clean
and make it again... <sigh>