lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV text/html;q=0.000

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV text/html;q=0.000
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 11:24:55 +0900 (JST)

First, THANKS Rob Hartill for calling our attention to this problem.

> >the Accept line in such cases?

[...]
> text/html;q=0.000,
>    text/plain;q=0.000, application/x-wais-source;q=0.000,
> application/html;q=0.000, application/x-tcfndu, application/x-tcfncaucus,
> application/x-tcfnregister, application/x-tcfnpasswd, application/x-tcfnnews,
> application/x-tcfnmail, */*;q=0.001

Now I know I'm still at the trainee stage!  How in the world does one configure
Lynx to send these `accept lines'?  I'm not cognizant of ever having configured
Lynx on what to send.  Is lynx just copying mime.types into that line?  If so,
which one, the global one or personal one?  This may be a big hole in the
INSTALLATION documentation.

__Henry
;
;