lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV bookmarks

From: Graham Elliott
Subject: LYNX-DEV bookmarks
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 11:22:28 -0500

I am a member of the Niagara Penninsula Free-net and it uses links!  Last
night I went and deleted one of my bookmarks and then my whole bookmark
screen disappered.  In this, should I ask for help from my system admin or
could you tell me what I should do to locate my bookmark screen that got
lost!  What I have right now I can put bookmarks on it but the little
spiel on the top of the screen that tells me how the bookmarks work isn't
there!

HELP!!!!!!1

Graham Elliott
address@hidden