lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV DIREDfix lost lines

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: LYNX-DEV DIREDfix lost lines
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 02:42:55 -0600 (CST)

My DIRED patches (and an crash fix) have made it into Hiram's Composite
Package a while ago.  I just noticed that somewhere on the way between
my original mailing of them and how they appeared on Subir's page, and
the current CP package, some lines disappeared from LYMainLoop.c.
They are the lines that automatically move down to the next file after
a file has been "tagged" ('T' key in directory listing).

I don't know whether Fote or Hiram left out those lines intentionally,
but maybe they just have disappeared on their own while nobody was
looking? :)

Here is a patch that reinstates those lines,
against Hiram's C.P. of Nov. 30:

*** lynx-cp/lynx2-6/src/LYMainLoop.c    Sat Nov 30 05:17:42 1996
--- lynx2-6/src/LYMainLoop.c    Tue Dec  3 02:24:26 1996
***************
*** 2495,2500 ****
--- 2495,2509 ----
                        tagflag(ON,curdoc.link);
                    }
                }
+             if (curdoc.link < nlinks-1) {
+               highlight(OFF, curdoc.link);
+               curdoc.link++;
+             } else if (!more && newline==1 && curdoc.link==nlinks-1) {
+               highlight(OFF,curdoc.link);
+               curdoc.link = 0;
+             } else if (more) {  /* next page */
+                 newline += (display_lines);
           }
           break;

;
;