lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Binary distribution: an evaluation.

From: Drazen Kacar
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Binary distribution: an evaluation.
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1996 01:26:26 +0100 (MET)

David Combs wrote:

> I still think that, for Solaris, an EXTRA (over and above the
> "normal" solaris release) would be a "PACKAGE".  Sure makes
> the system administrator's life easier.

There's no end to fun packages a man like you could produce. :)

And, when talking about Solaris binaries, would you all specify which
Solaris? There is Solaris x86, somewhat binary non compatible with
SPARC Solaris. And it's really not Solaris, it's SunOS 5.x.

--
Life is a sexually transmitted disease.

address@hidden
address@hidden