lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Signal 11 with SimTel Search.

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Signal 11 with SimTel Search.
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 1996 17:25:49 -0500 (EST)

address@hidden wrote:
>I get a signal 11 when i try to use the search page at.
>
>http://www.coast.net/cgi-bin/SimTel/msidx
>
>When i press s to search and then type in something to search for
>then enter, lynx exits on a signal 11.
>
>I'm useing lynx2-6 + mods from 12-6-96 on linux.

        I can't reproduce the problem, but it's probably more memory
management problems with the circular buffers on linux, which appeared
to have all been solved.  Did you run it in trace mode to see what it
was doing up to the point of the crash, and could you be more specific
about your linux system?

                                Fote