lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx reading *.gz file

From: Willa Zhu
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx reading *.gz file
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 00:56:15 -0800

Hello,
I'm having problem using lynx to read *.gz file.  When I use "-source"
or "dump" option, it complains "sh:/usr/bin/gzip: no such file ...".
THe gzip on our system is located at /bin/gzip.  What should I do in
order to read (re-direct) a *.gz file using lynx?

I appreciated any help on this.    Thank you.

- Willa Zhu
;
;