lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV some text is dissappearing

From: dpf
Subject: LYNX-DEV some text is dissappearing
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 1997 05:42:37 -0500

I am having trouble using LYNX...  It seems that certain parts of the text are
not appearing...  About one word in fifty does not show up on the screen..  I
know that it is there because if I send that page to my E-mail address the
missing word(s) show up there...  It is a hassle because I often have to guess
at what that word is...  I have tried to change the terminal emulation in my
communication software and to change the color setings (thinking that both the
words and the background were set at black) but so far have had no success...
Is there an option setting in LYNX that I may have to change?  Thanks for any
help  David Fraleigh address@hidden

;
;