lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV colors in lynx 2.6

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV colors in lynx 2.6
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:40:45 +0000 (GMT)

Nelson Henry Eric wrote:

> > or you can set a filename from the command line or options menu.  It'll
> > probably end up being in an external file[1], referencable(?) by something
> > like STYLE:/home/rjp/lynx.style in the lynx.cfg file or the options.
>
> Yes!  I was hoping something like this could be done.

;-)  Of course, the ultimate goal is reading CSS style sheets, but I
wouldn't hold my breath...

> Sounds VERY nice.  My neck's getting very long.

<fx:puzzle?>

> My only worry is that your work is only for un*x, is that right?  In time,
> will it be available to all platforms?

My new code doesn't do anything unix-specific; it's not even ncurses/slang
specific anymore[1].

[1] It uses an abstract screen layer on top - same toplevel code for all
    screen managers, just different interfaces to the actual libraries.
--
Rob Partington / address@hidden / address@hidden
;