lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Developments of my styles patch-thing

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Developments of my styles patch-thing
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 18:08:16 -0500 (EST)

Julian Rodriguez <address@hidden> wrote:
>Rather than release an entire code-set, wouldn't it be more beneficial to
>the lynx community to release just a patch to a recent version of Fote's
>mods?  [...]

        That's really not reasonable.  Rob's enhancements involve major
changes in the design of Lynx.  He'll never get them adequately debugged
if he's also trying to keep them fully coordinated with my code set.  He
can do that after the v2.7 release.

        I think the same principle applies to Klaus' enhancements.

                                Fote