lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Problem compiling 2.6 on Linux

From: Bob Dushok
Subject: LYNX-DEV Problem compiling 2.6 on Linux
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:07:07 -0500 (EST)

I've been attempting to compile Lynx 2.6 user Linux Slackware 96 (with
kernel 2.0.0) for about a week now without success.  I've modified
userdefs.h and lynx.cfg and verified their contents several times.  When I
compile I get 'undefined reference to 'clearok'' and 'undefined reference
to 'scrollok'' many times and the compilation fails.

I tried applying the composite patch without luck, I still get the same
compilation errors (actually, I think the errors are link related).  The
errors occur in several files including LYmail.o, GridText.o,
LYBookmark.o, LYOptions.o, LYForms.o, LYNews.o, and HTFWriter.o.

Could you tell me what I'm doing incorrectly?

Thank you,
Bob Dushok

;
;