lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7 release.

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV 2.7 release.
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 16:59:03 -0800

FSF (free software foundation, ie "gnu") is a couple of weeks LATE
producing their "january source-CD" (because I'm told they are
waiting for a week or two of further testing of version 2.0000
of the c library, I think).

Anyway, they ALSO put LYNX onto this "source-CD".

Someone should maybe advise them about which version of Lynx
they should include.  I think that maybe it is 2.4 or something
now (maybe not, am not sure).

Anyway, here's their phone number:
      "office" 617-542-5942
     (downtown boston)