lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV Genuine internationalisation.

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Genuine internationalisation.
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 23:23:24 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 5 Feb 1997, Jonathan Ridler wrote:

: I suggest that lynx be genuinely internationalised by ensuring that
: all dates in all code, documentation and discussion be in
: dd-mmm-yyyy format.  What do you say, folks?

I'm all in favour of that.  I think it would be very helpful.  Just
starting now without going back and changing would probably work well enough.

Bill
--
   William Denton : Toronto, Canada : address@hidden : Caveat lector.
                      http://www.vex.net/~buff/