lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynx.cfg, accessing & modify

From: GEOFFREY MORGAN VOETH
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx.cfg, accessing & modify
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 10:22:00 -0700 (MST)

To Whom This May Concern;                         1997FEB05

        How do I reconfigure the Lynx.cfg file to allow downloading

        of binary files via Xmodem, Ymodem or direct to my PC disk.

        I use QuicklinkII VT100 like software connected to LYNX

        via freenet named AzTec.asu.edu..

        My background is technical and I have great difficulty in

        understanding the Liberal Arts style verbosity within the

        Help area.

                                                  Sincerely;

                                                  GM VOETH

--