lynx-dev

Re: LYNX-DEV post-2.7 ?

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV post-2.7 ?
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 23:20:46 -0500 (EST)

  From: "T.E.Dickey" <address@hidden>

  Jim Spath & I are working on a configure script that will (presumably) be
  incorporated into 2.8 (3.0?) - I'm near to having a first version that can be
  tested by other developers.  Who should I be talking to (e.g., FM or RP)?

Probably the right answer is that you should be talking to the
list.  That is, announce that what you have is available for
other to try.  If it's not convenient for you or Jim to host FTP
or HTTP distribution, just say so -- there are multiple sites
from browser.org on down that will do this.

--
Al Gilman
;