lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV lynxcgi questions

From: Keith Williamson
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynxcgi questions
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 1997 14:57:13 -0600

When a lynxcgi link is used as the action of a form with method=post,
where does the lynx send the value of the form variables?

I'm trying to get info from the form into a shell script, cgiparse hangs every
time, as if there is no data to read from stdin...

Am I doing something wrong or is my copy of cgiparse not working?

If the latter is true, where can I get a copy the will work or compile under
solaris 2.5?

;
;