lynx-dev

LYNX-DEV Implementing CGI scripts with Lynx 2.6

From: Keith Williamson
Subject: LYNX-DEV Implementing CGI scripts with Lynx 2.6
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 17:56:23 -0600

This is my third time to post this message with no responses yet...

Would someone please at least acknowledge that they got the post so that
I'll know that I'm not crazy.

No one responded to this the last time I sent it.  Am I being too vague?

--------------------------------------- original post

When a lynxcgi link is used as the action of a form with method=post,
where does the lynx send the value of the form variables?

I'm trying to get info from the form into a shell script, cgiparse hangs every
time, as if there is no data to read from stdin...

Am I doing something wrong or is my copy of cgiparse not working?

Do I even need the cgiparse program?  I've had no luck looking on the internet
for documentation that explains how this should work.  This list is my best bet.

Could someone please help...anyone.

Keith Williamson
;
;